MUSIC

Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Father's Day in Poland

Father's Day was celebrated today in Poland
This day, like Mother's or Child's Day, is celebrated on another day in the world. As for June 23, it is only in Poland and Nicaragua. In the US, it is celebrated on the third Sunday of June, in Russia on February 23, in Indonesia on November 12, etc.

So if you already had father's day, I hope your dad got a present or something, or if you haven't had it yet try to for father






******






HISTORY AND TRADITIONS

In Poland, Father's Day isn't a public holiday.

Customs during Father's Day it to give fathers wishes and give them small gifts, so the same as for example Mother's Day.

Basically, I don't have much to write here. I'm sorry






******






TERMS RELATED TO FATHER'S DAY - MINI ENGLISH-POLISH GLOSSARY

Father - Ojciec
Father's Day - Dzień Ojca
June 23 - 23 czerwca
Dad - Tata
Daddy - Tatuś
Wishes - Życzenia







******






I know that it isn't much written, but I think that I have already compensated you with earlier posts with descriptions of voivodeships

No comments:

Post a Comment