MUSIC

Friday, May 8, 2020

Introduction to the blog

Hi everyone!

It turns out that I have many friends from outside Poland, so I decided to create a blog in English about the country where he lives from birth!





There will be many topics on the blog. On the subject of language, history, culture, food, and also something about politics. Also, as a fan of manga and anime, I will also deal with this topic sometimes.



First of all, I will help you get acquainted with the Polish alphabet and Polish phrases. In addition, there will be many Polish words, numbers and more. From time to time, I will also add interesting facts.



Don't worry! The blog will be in English. If there are Polish sentences or words, they will be translated into English.



Maybe someday I'll do a contest or get a task to do, like in school ^^ But a contest, when I can send you something as a prize.



The most important thing: is that the blog entries, I will publish once a week or twice a week.



Wait for the next entry if you are curious! Thank you for your attention and best regards!

No comments:

Post a Comment